Cost Savings Today - 1/2010
In this issue :
- 62% of European small businesses are focusing on cost reduction, p 1.
- Stryker reduces its annual transport budget by 21%, p 1 and 2.
- Electricity: is it really possible to reduce your bills?, p 3.
- Case studies on energy expense category : Grillo and 2 Sisters, p 3 and 4.
- … and others: Carrier, Metallumform and Caixa Sabadell, p 4.
Cost Savings Today - 3/2011
The Sustainability of Cost Reduction ProcessesOverhead Cost Reduction Processes are Important to European Companies
Cost Savings Today 4/2012The importance of long-term supplier relations
In those times of doubts and economic roller coaster, should companies engage in long-term relationships with suppliers or adopt a flexible approach to client-supplier collaboration?
Staying on course and grabbing business opportunities whilst navigating stormy waters is a stressful responsibility for managers which will require them to strictly focus on their objectives and rely on other crew members to help with the more mundane tasks.
These “crew members” involve not only in-house staff but external partners as well and there are many benefits derived from a strong and clear client/customer relationship, providing a secure and sustainable advantage.
- 1 of 2